We made it to Phoenix and had to make an obligatory stop at our favorite hamburger place. Sorry Five Guys but you'll never be able to beat In-N-Out for so many reasons:
1) the freshness: nothing is ever frozen, fresh beef, potatoes, toppings and buns made with no preservatives.
2) the hot deliciousness is incomparable
3) animal style option: need I say more? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
4) the price. $1.69 for a hamburger complee with fresh tomato, lettuce, pickles, toasted bun and special sauce.
In-N-Out we're waiting for you on the east coast. Please come soon!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone